- M/s. TINYEXPLORER CREATIONS LLP, a Limited Liability Partnership incorporated under the laws of India, having its registered office at 30/306, Monalisa Wing B, Manjalpur Vadodara – 390011, Gujarat, India (herein after referred to as “Company”).operates https://tinyexplorer.in and its mobile and tablet applications (herein after collectively referred to as “Platforms”), which inter alia facilitates the purchase of toys, electronics, furniture and such other products sold by the Company under the brand “Cosmos” – “Tiny Explorer” and other well-known brands (“Products”) to the users of the Platforms (“Users”).
a) Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
b) Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (“SPI Rules”) and
c) Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
a) Personal information is information related to a Visitor, or a combination of pieces of information that could reasonably allow him to be identified. Personal information may consist of full name, unique contact number(s), residential address, email address, gender and date of birth.
b) Sensitive personal data or information is such personal information that is collected, received, stored, transmitted or processed by the Company, consisting of:
– Financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details.
– Physical, physiological and mental health condition.
– Sexual orientation.
– Medical records and history.
– Biometric information.
– Any detail relating to the above personal information categories as provided to the Company for availing Service and/or purchase Products from The Company; and
– any of the information received under the above personal information categories by the Company for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise.
- Please note that any information that is freely available or accessible in the public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as sensitive personal information.
- For the use of the Services and purchase of Products, you may be required to pay the Company with a credit card, wire– transfer, or debit card through the Company’s third party payment gateway provider, and such third party payment gateway provider may be required to collect certain financial information from you including, but not restricted to, your credit/debit card number or your bank account details (collectively referred to as “Financial Information”). The verification of the Financial Information shall be accomplished only by the User through a process of authentication which is under complete control of the Company’s third-party payment gateway providers alone. All Financial Information collected from the Users’ by the Company’s third-party payment gateway providers will be used only for billing and payment processes.
a) to identify the User, to understand his/her/its needs and resolve disputes, if any.
b) to set up, manage and offer Products products and to enhance the Services to meet the User’s User‘s requirements.
c) to provide ongoing service.
d) to meet legal and regulatory requirements.
e) to resolve technical issues and troubleshoot problems
f) to collect money from Users for transactions carried out on the Platforms.
g) to keep Users apprised of the Company’s Company‘s (or third parties’parties‘) promotions and offers.
h) to customize User experience
i) to detect and protect the Company from error, fraud and other criminal activities
- The Financial Information collected from the Users is transacted through secure digital platforms of approved payment gateways which are under encryption, thereby complying with reasonably expected technology standards. While the Company shall make reasonable endeavours to ensure that the User’s User‘s personal information and the Financial Information is duly protected by undertaking security measures prescribed under applicable laws, the User is strongly advised to exercise discretion while providing personal information or Financial Information while using the Services given that the Internet is susceptible to security breaches.
- Due to the communications standards on the Internet, when a User visits the Platforms, the Company automatically receives the uniform resource locator of the site from which such User visits the Platforms, details of the website such User is visiting on leaving the Platforms, the internet protocol (“IP“) address of each User‘s computer operating system, type of web browser the User is using, email patterns, and the name of the User‘s internet service provider. This information is used solely to analyse overall User trends and to help the Company in improving its Services. Please note that the link between the User‘s IP address and the User‘s personally identifiable information is not shared with third parties without such User‘s permission or except when required by law or to provide or facilitate the User with the Services. Notwithstanding the above, the User acknowledges the Company‘s right to share some of the aggregate findings, including the personal information provided by the Users in an unidentifiable form, and not the specific data with advertisers, sponsors, investors, strategic partners, and others in order to help grow the business. The amount of information sent to the Company depends on the settings of the web browser used by the User to access the Platforms. The User may refer to the browser used, if the User wishes to learn what information is provided to the Company.
- The Platforms use temporary cookies to store certain data. The Company does not store personally identifiable information in the cookies. Information collected by the Company, by any means whatsoever, that does not personally identify the User as an individual (such as patterns of utilization described above) is exclusively owned by the Company and may be used by the Company and third-party service providers for technical administration of the Platforms, user administration, research, development, and other purposes. Additionally, the Company may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to its parent company, group companies, subsidiaries, associates, affiliates, suppliers, vendors, sister concerns, service providers and service partners and other third parties (collectively referred to as “Other Parties“).
- A User may set or amend his/her/its web browsers to delete or disable cookies. If a User chooses to disable cookies on his/her/its computer or mobile telecommunication device, it may impair, degrade or restrict access to certain areas of the Platforms. Merely closing the web browser should ordinarily clear all temporary cookies installed by the Company. However, Users are encouraged to use the “clear cookies “ functionality of their browsers to ensure deletion, as the Company cannot guarantee, predict or provide for the behavior of the equipment of all the Users of the Platforms. You can learn more about the type of cookies that the Platforms may use during your visit, in the Paragraph 34.
- The Company may allow other companies or entities to serve advertisements to Users. These companies or entities include third party advertisement servers, advertisement agencies, advertisement technology vendors and research firms. The Company may target some advertisements to Users that fit a certain general profile. The Company does not use personally identifiable information to target advertisements to specific Users. In the course of serving advertisements or optimizing the Services to its Users, the Company may allow authorised third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on the User‘s browser.
- When a User visits or uses the Platforms, the Company may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store data in relation to the User‘s location, which may also include global positioning system coordinates or similar information regarding the location of the device using which the User has visited or used the Platforms. The location data does not include any personally identifiable information about the User.
- The Company may keep records of telephone calls received from and made to Users for the purpose of administration of Services, research and development, training, business intelligence, business development, or for User administration. The Company may share the telephone records with third parties when required by law or when required to provide or facilitate the User with the Services.
- The Company may choose to conduct contests and surveys to collect relevant information about the Users‘ preferences. These surveys and contests are optional and if the User chooses to respond, his/her/its responses will be kept anonymous. The demographic information that the User provides while availing or signing-up for the Services and through any surveys or contests is used to help the Company improve its services to meet the needs and preferences of Users.
- The Company has implemented security policies, rules and technical measures, as required under applicable law including firewalls, transport layer security and other physical and electronic security measures to protect the Financial Information and personal information that it has under its control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss. It is expressly stated that the Company shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any action of any third parties that receive Users‘ personal data or events that are beyond the reasonable control of the Company including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, etc.
- The Company may share/use personal information and personally identifiable information provided by Users with the Other Parties for the purposes of:
a) enabling Users to enjoy the Services and to use the Products, including sharing information with Other Parties to provide services, technical support etc. in relation to the Products; or
b) detecting and preventing identity theft, fraud or any other potentially illegal acts; or
c) monitoring and enhancing User interest and engagement, including through promotional activity, personal messages to Users using personally identifiable information provided by Users, etc; or
d) processing the purchase of Products on the Platforms.
To the extent that Other Parties have access to the personal information, the Company shall make efforts to ensure that the Other Parties treat such personal information at least as protectively as they treat personally identifiable information obtained from their users or members.
- The Company or the Other Parties may merge with or be acquired by another business entity. In such an event, the Company and the Other Parties may be required to transfer the personal information of User to such merging or acquiring party, as the case may be. While sharing such personal information of User with the acquiring or merging entity, as the case may be, the Company and the Other Parties shall make reasonable endeavors to ensure that the User‘s personal information is duly protected by the acquiring or merging entity, as the case may be, by undertaking security measures prescribed under applicable laws.
- The Company may also disclose or transfer the personal and other information provided by Users, to any third party as a part of reorganization or a sale of the assets, division or transfer of a part or whole of the company. Any third party to which the Company transfers or sells its assets will have the right to continue to use the personal and other information that Users provide to the Company. While sharing such personal information of User with such third party to which the Company transfers or sells its assets, as the case may be, the Company and the Other Parties shall make reasonable endeavors to ensure that the User‘s personal information is duly protected by the third party to which the Company transfers or sells its assets, as the case may be, by undertaking security measures prescribed under applicable laws.
- All the Company employees and data processors, who have access to and are associated with the processing of personal information or Financial Information provided by Users are obliged to respect the confidentiality of every User‘s personal information or Financial Information.
- The User consents to the Company reproducing/publishing all testimonials and reviews given by the User (whether on the Website, social media platforms, or in any other manner whatsoever) in relation to the Company or any of the Products, together with the User‘s name and location, on the Website, on such page and in such position as the Company may determine in its sole discretion. The User agrees that the Company may edit the testimonials and reviews provided by the User and reproduce/publish such edited or paraphrased versions of the testimonials and reviews on the Website. If the User has any concerns with the reproduction/publication of any testimonial or review provided by the User on the Website, the User may contact the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org
VISITORS ON PLATFORM
c) If you, as a Visitor, have inadvertently browsed any other pages of the Platforms prior to reading the privacy statements set out herein, and you do not agree with the manner in which such information is obtained, stored or used, merely quitting the Platforms should ordinarily clear all temporary cookies installed by the Company. All Visitors, however, are encouraged to use the “clear cookies“ functionality on their browsers to ensure such clearing or deletion, as the Company cannot guarantee, predict or provide for the behavior of the equipment of all the Visitors of the Platforms.
d) If you are accessing the Platforms from outside India, it is solely your responsibility to ensure that your access does not breach or violate any local or national law applicable in the place from where you are making the access, for the time being in force.
- OPT-OUT POLICY
a) The third party service providers with whom the Company may share personal information or Financial Information provided by Users are not permitted to market their own services or send promotional e-mails or engage in promotional communication with the Users. The Company provides all Users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential, promotional, or marketing-related communication from itself or its partners. These settings can be found on the Platforms.
b) If a User wishes to remove his/her/its contact information from all the Company’s lists and newsletters, the User can click on the “unsubscribe” link or follow the instructions in each e-mail message. Alternatively, the User can contact the Company at email@example.com.
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER: For feedback or concern, if any, kindly contact Grievance Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Address: email@example.com
Contact no: 7383006658
- COOKIES POLICY: A cookie is a small information file that is sent to your computer, mobile or other device when you visit a website and it will recognise your device on future visits. These types of files do a number of different jobs such as remembering your preferences and chosen items, assisting you to improve your site experience as well as trying to ensure that the advertisements or offers you see online are more relevant to you. These “cookies” can be divided into 4 types each of which is outlined below.
Type 1: Strictly Necessary Cookies: This type of cookies are essential in order to enable the site to provide services you have asked for such as remembering your shopping bag items.
Type 2: Performance Cookies: This type of cookies collects anonymous information on how people use the site and the data is merged with other users to enable us to improve how the site operates. For example, we utilise Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at our site, browse or use our site and highlight areas where we can improve areas such as navigation, shopping experience and marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies never shows personal details from which your individual identity can be established.
Type 3: Functionality Cookies: This type of cookies remembers choices you make such as language, search parameters such as size, colour or product line. It can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate with your selections and make the visits more tailored and pleasant. The information is also merged with other users on an anonymous basis to enable us to improve how the site operates. For example, our Saved Items feature utilises a cookie to remember the products which you have expressed a wish to save whilst browsing our website.
Type 4: Targeting Cookies or Advertising Cookies: This type of cookies collects information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests. They remember the websites you have visited and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers. For example, we use third party companies such as Criteo to provide you with more personalized advertisements when visiting other websites.
You can change the settings on your browser to prevent cookies being stored on your computer or mobile device without your explicit consent. Your browser “help” section will normally provide details on how to manage the cookie settings.